“People spend too much time looking for more instead of appreciating what they already have”
Appreciation is such a cheap ticket to happiness. Sadly we are still chasing unrealistic ideals of what happiness really is. This leads us to inviting the feeling of being miserable instead of the joy we all truly wish for.
Appriciation and happiness goes hand in hand. When you are appreciafive of what you have in your life and who you are, your life is going to be such joy. It truly is a simple as that.
I will tell you my top 6 tips of how to practice appreciation so you can feel the power of true happiness in your life.
- To truly improve your appreciation skill, you need to practice it every day. Therefor you should buy a journal to keep everything you are appreciative of. Every night, write down 5 things you appreciated that day, and go to bed with a smile on your pretty face.
- Write a letter of gratitude, to someone you love, someone who has helped you, or to yourself for being by your site every day. This will bring so much value to your personal relationships, and it will make you feel a part of something great.
- Tell someone everyday what you appreciate about them. Whether it’s a kind act, a complement that made you happy, or just being greeted with a nice warm hug.
- If you are feeling moody, pick up your appreciation diary and read every single one of them.
- Take a nice warm bath to thank your body for all the hard work it does for you. How it keeps you healthy, strong, and warm.
- Keep it up! Whenever we see results we tend to think a break will be fine. Now this is so wrong. If we stop our appreciation practice, the appreciation will slowly fade and the unhappiness will creep in. So keep it up, commit to doing this practice everyday.
I’d love to know how you find happiness.